Monday, April 20, 2015

#StartANewLife - The Doctor's dream

Life is a beautiful journey and we must make the best out of it. We should be strong enough to face the obstacles and face the challenges of life gracefully. This would make us strong and shall bring the best in us. We must not be afraid of the challenges and instead see them as opportunities to succeed with high hopes and optimism in life. We should make efforts to achieve the best in life which would bring us joy and happiness in life

It is important to take bold steps in life with a sense on confidence in ourselves. It is essential to have confidence which would make the things happen at the ground level. I always wanted to be a doctor in life. No one in my family had been a doctor and no one had the essential to prepare and go around with the profession.

I took it as a challenge for myself and opted for biology as the main subject in my 11th and 12th standard. I started taking coaching classes and with the suggestion of my school teachers I was moving ahead slowly and steadily. I did not lose on hope to step ahead towards my aim. I was little afraid at several points in life and also I stumbled at several steps in the journey. 

After my 12th standard boards, I had my entrance exams. I could not make to the college I wanted to be in for my medical studies and decided to take a drop after my board exams. By that time I got to know what all to read and study in a systemic manner and planned to approach the exam in a rightful spirit.

It was a big step for me to take the drop at that time as no one in my family had the knowledge about the medical studies and the financial condition of the family was not too good to support the needs of the family properly. But my father was keen to support me in my career plan and kept motivating me to pursue my dream.

By the grace of God I was selected in the best college of the country for my medical studies. It was a dream come true for me and my family. The bold step that I took to drop for my medical studies finally gave me the happiness to me and my family. Initially I was quite nervous to take the step but as I was nearing my aim of making to the medical college of my choice, it was seeming a healthy decision. I am happy to have taken that step after my 12th standard boards to realise my dream of becoming a doctor.

After I graduated, I decided to take rural posting for myself to serve the poor people as much as I could. I could fulfil and realise my dream and wanted to give and render my service to the poor and needy people. It was again a satisfactory and promising decision I made at that point in life.

It is indeed necessary to follow our instincts and take the bold steps that are needed in life to be successful and to fulfil our dreams. These bold steps taken might seem to be difficult initially, but in the long run they make us happy and bring us the joys.

For more details on housing, visit : https://housing.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment